Grow within your sector.
Secure the financing you need today, at low interest rates, to scale your business.
- If you work in tourism, manufacturing, agriculture, IT or renewable energy, we offer you a specialized lending scheme with preferential interest rates for your sector
- We’ve collaborated with the Central Bank of Jordan (CBJ) to offer you this lending plan
- Get support and advice, anytime- speak to an expert over the phone by calling 065600444 or come in to one of our branches
What you’ll receive:
- The financing you need with loans of up to 4 million JOD.
- Interest rates that do not exceed 5%, and are even lower for businesses outside of Amman
- Flexible repayment terms that can reach up to ten years, and that can suit your cash flow cycle
- Get a grace period of up to one year (length depends on the nature of your project)
What you’ll need to apply:
- A registered company operating in tourism, manufacturing, agriculture, IT, or renewable energy sectors in Jordan
- Valid national ID or passport of shareholders
- Recent certificate of registration (not older than 6 months), showing the company’s eligibility to borrow
- Valid vocational license
- Bank statements for the past six months
- Audited financial statements
- Feasibility study including cash flow projections (if the project is new)
- Memorandum of association for limited liability companies, showing the percentage of the registered capital the company is permitted to borrow
- If you are applying for renewable energy loans, we need you to provide us with your electricity bills for the past three months