Because women in the workforce are a measure of success.
We’ll help you end your career break with new opportunities. Join us!
For women who invested time to focus on building a family while taking a break from their professional careers, we are offering an empowering and diverse program to help you get back into the workforce and bridge the gap in your CV.
Discover if you’re eligible:
- Have been on a voluntary career break for at least four full years
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Have four or more years of work experience
- Hold a university degree, or higher
- You will be able to apply to this program within the specified timeframe
- You will be part of a network of 20 women with relative life experience
- You will get hired for a three-month unpaid internship in a field relevant to your professional background and previous job experience
- A two-week onboarding program to orient you with the Bank, topics and skills relevant to your professional role
- Be part of coaching sessions that will allow you to share your challenges, successes and experiences, and receive feedback from an experienced coach
- You will be paired with a ‘buddy’ from within the Bank to support, guide and mentor you
- You will receive a certification of completion upon successfully completing the program with us
We are proud to have received over 1,000 CVs in 2017, 50 of which have met our requirements, with 19 joining our Career Comeback Program and graduating successfully. Correspondingly, 45% of joiners managed to bridge the gap in their careers and have been permanently employed at various organizations.
Watch our women tell their stories; why not be next?
Notice: Unfortunately, we are not accepting applications at the moment. The next round of the program will be open in 2019.