Getting the cashflow moving.
Our Supply Chain Finance service allows you to streamline your business’s cash management and invoicing.
How does it work?
We cover the financing and cash management needs of companies that sell their goods and services to our corporate clients. Our state-of-the-art online platform connects buyers and suppliers; the first of its kind in Jordan. Suppliers can now discount an invoice instantly, or just wait to be paid the invoice on its due date. The payment process is automated and organized.
What you’ll receive:
- Our state-of-the-art online platform connecting buyers and suppliers; the first of its kind in Jordan
- An automated and organized payment process
- If you’re a supplier, you can receive your invoice payments immediately at a discount, without having to wait until its normal due date
- No delays on invoice payments, as our platform automatically settles any due invoices, whether or not they’re discounted
- An easy-to-use cash management and invoice tracking system
- An option to manually discount selected invoices or automatically discount all invoices
- A hugely improved cash flow and balance sheet position
What you’ll need to apply:
- A valid national ID or passport of shareholders
- Recent certificate of registration (not older than 6 months), showing the company’s eligibility to borrow
- Valid vocational license (if available)
- Average volume of sales to the buyer registered on the SCF platform
- Limited liability companies must also provide:
- A memorandum of association, showing the percentage of registered capital the company is permitted to borrow
- Audited financial statements
A couple of things to remember:
- Your business has to be registered in Jordan
- The goods or services you sell are to buyers registered on the SCF platform