Whether you’re building, investing or simply fixing up your current home, a housing loan is the best way to hammer in the first nail to your dream home.
What we offer:
- Payments up to 25 years
- Free life insurance
- Maximum loan value of 500,000 JOD for housing property
- Maximum loan value of 100,000 JOD for home maintenance and expansion
- Maximum loan value of 1,000,000 JOD for land purchasing
- Minimum loan value of 15,000 JOD
- 3-month grace period to pay your loan
- If you transfer your salary to us, we waive the grant commission and mortgage fees for housing loans over 40,000 JOD if your net salary is more than 350 JOD
- Minimum monthly salary of 350 JOD
- Minimum age requirement, 21 years old
By taking out a housing loan, your payments will be automatically deducted from your monthly salary for the duration of the loan.
It is important to understand the ins and outs of your housing loan so, please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions document you receive at a branch before you apply or get in touch to know more.
How is interest charged?
The interest rate is fixed and cannot be changed while the loan is still active, unless the Central Bank of Jordan makes any amends to interest rates which we need to abide by.
The rate is set in the beginning and is added to the total amount of your loan, which is paid monthly. Our loan calculator can provide you with a clearer picture of your monthly payments and interest rate based on the amount you need and the period of time you need to pay back the loan.
To keep you at ease, you are able to postpone your payments twice/year if you’re in a tight spot and need to put off a payment for the upcoming month. This only applies if your housing loan has been active with full payments for 6 months.