Legal advice for registering your business
How to register your business?
Registering your business is the first step to grow your business, gain access to more clients, formalise your business and apply for business loans and facilities.
Whether you’re already running an online or home-based business that is unregistered, or you’re still thinking of starting a new business, we’re here to help. Legal experts will answer any questions you may have and guide you through the registration process for your business.
What you’ll get
- Up to 4 hours of online legal advice, covered by Bank al Etihad
- Guidance on all aspects of establishing and registering a business as well as the steps needed to obtain a vocational licence for your business
- You must have either a personal or business account with Bank al Etihad
- Entrepreneurs starting a business or a company under establishment, including home-based businesses
- Established companies looking for advice on vocational licences or business registration