Because women in the workforce are a measure of success.
We’ll help you end your career break with new opportunities. Join us!
For women who invested time to focus on taking care of their family while taking a break from their professional careers, we’re offering an empowering and diverse program to help you get back into the workforce and bridge that gap in your CV.
Discover if you’re eligible:
- Have been on a voluntary career break for at least four full years
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills
- Have four or more years of work experience
- Hold a university degree, or higher
- You’ll be able to apply to this program within the specified timeframe
- You’ll be part of a network of 20 women with relative life experience
- You’ll get hired for a 2-month unpaid internship in a field relevant to your professional background and previous job experience
- A two-week onboarding program to orient you with the Bank, topics, and skills relevant to your professional role
- Be part of coaching sessions that will allow you to share your challenges, successes and experiences, and receive feedback from an experienced coach
- You’ll be paired with a ‘buddy’ from within the Bank to support, guide and mentor you
- You’ll receive a certification of completion upon successfully completing the program with us