You can now transfer money worldwide with Western Union through Bank al Etihad App, and from the comfort of your home!
No more running around between agent’s offices. You can now save your money and time and follow these as easy and simple steps to make money transfers inside and outside Jordan.
1. Tap on the Payment button located on the bar at the bottom of the main screen.
You will be presented with a menu with several options.
2. Choose Western Union from the list.
You will then be directed to a Transfer from screen, containing a list of your bank al – Etihad accounts from which you can send the transfer.
3. Choose the account from which you want to send the transfer.
You will then be directed to the Transfer to screen, which contains a list of previous beneficiaries you have sent them money through Western Union in case you did so.
4. Click the Add new beneficiary button.
You will then be directed to the Beneficiary details screen, where you would be requested to enter the beneficiary information and the details of the transfer recipient.
5. Fill in the required information then tap on Add new beneficiary button at the bottom of the screen.
You will then be directed to the Transfer Amount screen, on which you would be requested to enter the amount you wish to transfer.
6. Enter the amount you want to transfer, then wait for a while for the Next button to be activated, before tapping on it.
You will then be directed to the Purpose Of Transaction screen, which contains several options from which you can choose what suits you best.
7. Choose the purpose of the operation that suits you.
You will then proceed directly to the Review Transfer Details screen, which contains a summary of the transfer information and terms and conditions of Western Union money transfers. Read them carefully by continuing to swipe the screen up until the Agree terms and continue button appears. Tap on it.
8. Tap on the Agree terms and continue.
You will then land on Transfer complete screen, which lists the transfer details in addition to the tracking number that you can copy and send to the beneficiary. You can also Tap on the Share Details button, which enables you to send the full details of the transfer through any of the social media channels.