There are many credit cards out there for you but if you’re looking for the card to live your life to the fullest, the Infinite credit card is your new partner in crime; with valuable perks, rewards, and high spending limit created for the avid traveller.
- Unlimited access to over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide for you and a guest after spending a minimum of 1 USD on your credit card
- 1.75% monthly interest rate
- Easy payment plans with 0% interest rate up to 36 months
- Premium 24-hour concierge service powered by Visa
- Extended warranty on purchases to protect any lost or stolen purchased goods
- Exclusive offers for worldwide luxury travel and entertainment
- Minimum monthly income of 2,400 JOD
How is my credit card limit determined?
The Infinite credit card has a maximum spending limit of 100,000 JOD and a minimum spending limit of 7,000 JOD which is determined based on your income, credit, and repayment history.
Managing your credit card
Take control of your finances and credit by managing your credit card using the Bank al Etihad mobile app, where you can settle monthly payments, freeze your card, analyse and categorise your spending. You can also enable your card for online purchases and set a daily spending limits.
- Exceeding your credit limit: 15 JOD
- Missing payments: 20 JOD
- Postponing a payment: 15 JOD
- Card loss or damage replacement: 10 JOD
- Foreign cash withdrawal fee: 4% minimum equivalent to 3 JOD
- Annual fee: Free for the first year. Second year onwards: 100 JOD.
Spending a yearly minimum of 7,000 JOD on purchases using your infinite card will automatically remove the annual fee.
- Supplementary card fee: Free for the first year, renewing for a second year onward: 50 JOD. Spending a yearly minimum of 3,500 JOD on your supplementary will automatically remove the annual fee.
It is important to understand how your Bank al Etihad credit card works so, please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions before you apply or get in touch to know more.
Etihad Ultimate Rewards
By making local and international purchases using your Infinite credit card, you can collect rewards and redeem them on merchandise, flights, hotel stays, gift cards, get cash back and even donate to charities.
- 1 Etihad Ultimate Reward = 1.25 JOD for local purchases
- 1 Etihad Ultimate Reward = 1.75 JOD for international purchases
How do credit card repayments work?
Clear your payments early and pay less interest. When you settle your credit card payments in full by the 28th of every month you will save yourself the 1.75% interest rate charged.
If you’re looking for more flexibility, check out our easy payment plans which allow you to pay for your purchases in installments at zero interest.