Products - Loans
Green future loan
Save on Operating Expenses and Go Green
- Bank al Etihad offers you financing options to obtain energy-saving technologies for your business.
- This loan gives you an opportunity to save on your business expenses as well as contribute to protecting the environment.
- The Green Future Loan is in cooperation with the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), Green Climate Fund (GCF) and the European Union (EU).
- Get a consultation and assistance at any time by calling us at + (962) 6 560 0444 or visiting any of our branches.
10% cash back on the loan amount, funded by the European Union (EU)
- Employ less than 250 employees
- Have an annual turnover of no more than 50 million Euros or have assets worth no more than 43 million Euros
- It’s important to understand the ins and outs of your loan, so please make sure to read the Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- This loan is subject to project approval financed by the EBRD.
- Our team will contact you to complete the loan procedures.
**Terms and conditions apply
To apply, you’ll need:
A company registered in Jordan.
A valid ID card or passport for the shareholders.
A recent commercial registration certificate (no older than 3 months) confirming the company's eligibility to borrow
A Valid Vocational license
Bank statement (if any)
A description of the nature of the project or invoices to be financed.
Apply online now
Limited liability companies must also provide:
Memorandum of association, showing the percentage of the registered capital the company is allowed to borrow
Audited financial statements (if the company is older than one year)
Keeping it in the Family
Meet Salah, founder of Jordan Chalk Manufacturing Co.
Bringing Middle Eastern Food to the World.
Meet Jumana, founder of Kama Local Gourmet
Craft means business
Meet Nisreen, founder of Mistaka Artisanal Cheese