Community updates • Networking
Unlocking markets with Bank al Etihad
A program designed to enable women-led businesses to unlock new markets
Unlocking the potential power of women-led businesses can have a dramatic effect on economies in general and on Jordan’s economy in particular. This is why Bank al Etihad wants to help women-led businesses overcome obstacles for real business success.
We’re launching a two-month export readiness program, Unlocking markets with Bank al Etihad, in partnership with Endeavor to enable international expansion for women-led businesses by introducing a select number of companies to new markets.
What we offer:
- Curating info sessions on understanding the doing business environment in the target market(s).
- Navigating regulatory considerations by setting up meetings with local experts
- Facilitating partnership opportunities
- Matchmaking with local startups and enterprises to explore synergistic opportunities
- At least one female founder with decision making power
- Female has at least 50% ownership and has decision making power
- Female has at least 20% ownership while being the main signatory authority
- Medium sized businesses, with at least $100k in annual turnover
- Industry agnostic
- High potential of growth in other markets
- Export readiness
- Strong local validation and/or already in at least one export market
Application deadline 30/4/2021