No matter what the nature of your work is, everybody needs a bank account to rely on. With a salary account, you can take advantage of perks and conveniently receive your salary on a monthly basis.
What we offer:
- No minimum balance
- Debit card without any monthly fees
- No inward transfers fees
- Free checkbook once year if your salary is above 300 JOD
- A credit card without issuance fees for the first year
- Easy Payment Plan with 0% interest rate over up to 36 months
- No grant commission and mortgage fees for housing loans more than 40,000 JOD if your net salary is more than 350 JOD
Salary in advance:
- The salary advance will be deposited in JOD only and is available to employees working in pre-approved companies or companies guaranteed by the bank after receiving approval from the corporate/SME department
- The bank has the right to amend on this service without the need to inform the customer
- You’ll need to begin spending the salary advance 1 week from the day it is deposited to your account
- If for any reason your regular salary is not deposited to your account as usual, the salary advance feature will not be available. It will be reactivated when your salary is deposited to your account in the correct amount
- You guarantee to pay back the full amount of the salary advance
- There are no fees on this feature
- To be eligible for an advance your monthly salary should be a minimum of 400 JOD
- The maximum amount you can ask for as an advance is 1,000 JOD
- This feature is available only if your salary has been previously deposited to your account in the last 30 days before being able to request a salary advance
- This feature is not renewed automatically
- Annual Fee: None
- Minimum balance: None
- Full-time job at a registered company or organization
- Minimum age requirement, 18 years old
Salary vs. Current Account
A salary account is designed to fit the needs of every employee, with zero fees and no minimum balance you won’t have to worry about maintaining a certain amount of money in your account to avoid any penalties. A current account is for day-to-day transactions and anyone looking to write off checks by issuing a checkbook.
Managing my account:
Take control of your finances and manage your salary account by using the Bank al Etihad mobile app, where you can open other types of sub-accounts, settle monthly payments, bills, freeze your cards, analyse and categorise your spending. You can also enable your card for online purchases and set daily spending limits.
It is important to understand the ins and outs of your salary account so, please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions before you apply or get in touch to know more.