The card that offers endless possibilities, with greater spending power to fit all your needs. The platinum credit card provides endless benefits and services that can make your spending easy.
- 6 free visits to selected airport lounges
- Easy payment plans with 0% interest rate up to 36 months
- 1.75% monthly interest rate
- Extended warranty on purchases to protect any lost or stolen purchased goods
- Exclusive offers for worldwide luxury travel and entertainment
- 0% interest rate for the first 6 months when you transfer your outstanding credit balance from other banks
- Minimum monthly salary: 850 JOD
How is my credit card limit determined?
The Platinum credit card has a maximum spending limit of 50,000 JOD and a minimum spending limit of 2,500 JOD which is determined based on your income, credit and repayment history.
Managing your credit card
Take control of your finances and credit by managing your credit card using the Bank al Etihad mobile app, where you can settle monthly payments, freeze your card, analyse and categorise your spending. You can also enable your card for online purchases and set a daily spending limit.
- Exceeding your credit limit: 15 JOD
- Missing payments: 20 JOD
- Postponing a payment: 15 JOD
- Card loss or damage replacement: 5 JOD
- Foreign cash withdrawal fee: 4% minimum equivalent to 3 JOD
- Annual fee: Free for the first year.
- Second year onward: 50 JOD
- Spending a yearly minimum of 2,500 JOD on your Platinum card will automatically remove the annual fee.
- Supplementary card fee: Free for the first year, renewing for a second year onward: 25 JOD.
- Spending a yearly minimum of 1,250 JOD on your supplementary card will automatically remove the annual fee.
It is important to understand how your Bank al Etihad credit card works so, please make sure you read the Terms & Conditions before you apply or get in touch to know more.
Etihad Ultimate Rewards
By making local and international purchases using your Infinite credit card, you can collect rewards and redeem them on merchandise, flights, hotel stays, gift cards, get cash back and even donate to charities.
- 1 Etihad Ultimate Reward = JOD 1.00 for local purchases
- 1 Etihad Ultimate Reward = JOD 1.25 for international purchases
How do credit card repayments work?
Clear your payments early and pay less interest. When you settle your credit card payments in full by the 28th of every month you will save yourself the 1.75% interest rate charged.
If you’re looking for more flexibility, check out our easy payment plans which allow you to pay for your purchases in installments at zero interest.